Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Some tips to be a great worker,how can i maintain my new job for a long period of time even i made some mista

I just got my job working in a Department Store as a Associate.I mostly work at the back room for hanging the clothes and putting tag on it.I want to keep my job for lifetime, I love my job and I am having time but I made mistakes everyday I only been there for 3 days. According to paper that i sign in was after 45 days they're going to tell me my performance, I know that everyone made mistakes but there's alot of things that i need to learn and I'm willing to learn. I'm from the Philippines and I've only been here in Massachusetts for 3 months and this is my first job I love to work hard and I told them about about that and I am not a picky person. I love to work and saving money.pls tell me what to do.

Thank you and I will appreaciate all of your answers.