Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Someone Help!!?

My resume is posted on every online job search engine, I've gone and am still going to countless interviews and have absolutely no luck in obtaining new employment. I have a positive attitude and answer all questions appropriately during all interviews. I maintain eye contact, ask questions and interact with the interviewer. ';I've interviewed much so I know the works';. I cannot afford to risk stable employment to involve myself in temping jobs. I have a child and stability is not negotiable. I've just completed and MBA and it's as if it means nothing. I'm leaning towards any kind of industry that can push my wages over 45-50K since I've been stuck in the administrative assitant role for over 5 years now. Someone please advise me..Maybe someone will guide me in the right direction. If anyone is an employer or knows someone that is hiring please email me, I'll be glad to email my resume. I live in the New York City Metro area. Thanks!