Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Someone please help me out with this one?

I'm sure it's been asked before, but I'm going to ask anyway, I don't suppose if anyone knows of a real work at home job? I have no money and I am a mother or 3 children. I had 4 children but one of my daughters just passed away on August 12th. I miss her terribly and it has made it very difficult for me to be able to leave my other babies. I know that it might sound stupid but if anyone knows of any work at home opportunity that really works then PLEASE let me know. I'm not looking for a stupid get rich quick scam. Just something that I can do to help my family out a little and something that I can do and still be near my babies at the same time. Please understand why it has been hard for me to go out and look for a job right now. No mean comments please. Just an answer. Thank you all.